It's true, it works, I've done it. Here are 3 brands - Boots, Revitalash and Urban Decay.
1. Boots have come out with a serum with a good price tag and rave reviews. Downside compared to Revitalash below is that you (apparently) need to apply a little every day (so what right?).
This will be the next serum I try!
http://www.boots.com/en/
Boots - Rapidlash
2. Revitalash doesn't come cheap but it really works - I use it. If used sparingly (once a week at first and then every now and again for a top up) one purchase can last for over a year. You'll se results in 2-3 weeks.
** Don't buy this off Amazon - it's not the same product!! **
http://www.revitalash.es/
Revitalash
3. I haven't tried Urban Decay's Lush Lash System but apparently it works. Eyelashes appear thicker and slightly longer - results after 2-3 weeks. I have read the odd complaint over irritated/dry eyes but this is rare. Worth a punt though at half the price of Revitalash. Available at Sephora. http://www.urbandecay.com/
Urban Decay - Lush Lash System



No comments:
Post a Comment